This is a brand new rich result for websites that provide academic educational videos, aimed at helping students and teachers find learning-based video content.
Examples of acceptable content types include:
- Concept overview: The video is explaining a topic or concept.
- Problem walkthrough: The video shows the method or steps to solve an academic problem, such as a math or science word problem.
- Real life application: The video shows how a concept is applied or used in real life.
- Activity: The video shows a demonstration or application of a learning activity, such as an example, an improv game, a concept map, a peer review, or a forced debate.
- Science experiment: The video shows a science experiment.
- Lecture: The video shows a class, lecture, or webinar.
- How-to: The video provides a method or series of steps to do something. For video that are solving procedural STEM problems, use the Problem walkthrough type.
- Tips: The video is sharing tips and tricks.
- Professional learning: The video teaches skills related to job training.
The Learning Video rich result is available in English in all regions where Google Search is available. The feature is only available when searching for academic learning content on desktop and mobile.