If you need to contact support or speak with us, the very best way to do this is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us help you
Please ensure you are running the latest version of Sitebulb, and that any issues are also present on this version.
If you need to report an issue, some data that will help us help you (and we may well ask you to send us anyway):
- Screenshots (or even better, screencasts!) of the issue. You can use Jing to quickly create these and upload for free.
- The website you are auditing, if you are able to share this (NDAs and all that).
- What crawl settings you are using (e.g. Chrome Crawler, with every box ticked).
- An export of the audit itself (this does not mean Excel spreadsheets, it means the .sbp audit file which you can export like this). Check this guide - how to export a Sitebulb audit.
If you come armed with this information, we can get to the root of your problem a lot quicker.
If you want to try and figure out a solution yourself, here are some self-help resources:
- Documentation - this includes explanations about setting up and running audits, how audits and projects work, and licensing/subscriptions/billing.
- Feature Requests - use this dedicated area to add your own feature requests and get votes from the community, and vote or comment on other suggestions.
Frequently asked questions
The list below answers some common support questions we get asked.
#1 My Crawl Map only has 1 node, why?
Crawl Maps are
#2 Google Analytics view is in the list
#3 Blocking bot requests
It looks as though the website server is blocking bot requests that match a certain pattern.
In this case, you can get around it by selecting a user-agent without 'bot' in the name. Mozilla/Windows for instance - https://www.screencast.com/t/xANG0UN36am
I expect they do some sort of IP lookup for Googlebot/Bingbot so those bots are released through if they match a known IP whitelist.
You can adjust the user-agent by going to Settings -> Crawler from the Dashboard https://www.screencast.com/t/u31BocIdvZJK
#4 Why is Sitebulb crawling my site slowly?