If you need to contact support or speak with us, the very best way to do this is by emailing email@example.com.
Help us help you
If you need to report an issue, some data that will help us help you (and we may well ask you to send us anyway):
- Screenshots (or even better, screencasts!) of the issue. You can use Jing to quickly create these and upload for free.
- The website you are auditing, if you are able to share this (NDAs and all that).
- What crawl settings you are using (e.g. Chrome Crawler, with every box ticked).
- An export of the audit itself (this does not mean Excel spreadsheets, it means the .sbp audit file which you can export like this). Check this guide - how to export a Sitebulb audit.
If you come armed with this information, we can get to the root of your problem a lot quicker.
If you want to try and figure out a solution yourself, here are some self-help resources:
- Documentation - this includes explanations about setting up and running audits, how audits and projects work, and licensing/subscriptions/billing.
- Feature Requests - use this dedicated area to add your own feature requests and get votes from the community, and vote or comment on other suggestions.