The first settings you encounter every time you start a new Project in Sitebulb are the Data Analysis Options.
The selections you make at this point will reflect the reports available to you in the final Audit.
- Site Speed Analysis - Sitebulb will perform load speed analysis on every single internal HTML URL crawled, and present Hints on how to adjust URLs and page resources to improve performance. In order to do this, page resources will also be collected and reported on, even if 'Page Resource Analysis' is not selected here.
- Mobile Friendly Analysis - Sitebulb will crawl and render each internal URL crawled, and perform mobile-friendly tests, such as font legibility on small screens. In order to do this, Sitebulb will need to collect Site Speed and Page Resource data, so these reports will also be available, even if not selected here.
- AMP Analysis - As it crawls HTML URLs, Sitebulb will look for links to AMP URLs - if these are found they will also be scheduled and crawled. The report will also contain data on validity of AMP URLs and canonicals. Note that there is no value in selecting this option if the website you are crawling has not implemented AMP.
- International Analysis - Sitebulb will crawl URLs specified in hreflang annotations (even if they are on different domains), and check the validity of hreflang and HTML lang attributes. Note that there is no value in selecting this option if the website you are crawling has not implemented hreflang.
- XML Sitemaps - Sitebulb will crawl URLs found in XML Sitemaps, that were not already found in the main crawl. Any XML Sitemaps referenced in robots.txt will be pre-filled when you select this option, and you can add in any that are not listed, one per line.
It is worth bearing in mind that the options you select above will affect the speed and resources used during the crawl (i.e. don't switch everything on just for the sake of it).